Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Prison Towels

Just kidding about the prison thing. 

When I posted the first set of Prism towels,  one of my friends mis-read it as Prison Towels.  We made a bunch of jokes about towels in orange stripes.

Then I made these towels and Eric said, "Hey!  You made Prison Towels!'

Because we're old enough to remember when prisoners [on TV] were dressed in loud black and white stripes.

Not orange.

It was funny!

Really.

*crickets*

Anyway....

I like them.   And I'm thinking you will, too.  And if you want them, you can buy them!

The nitty gritty details:
They're handwoven by me, myself and I out of cotton. Shades of grey and black.  $20 each.   I do them in sets of four if you want a set.  Machine washed and dried.   16"x24" right out of the dryer.   Email me if you want them before they go up on etsy.   robin at morenna dot com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...