Greg Sullivan hits the nail on the head again.Maine Family Robinson: 10 Luxuries We Don't Do Without: read the whole thing...and then ask yourself: What are 10 luxuries you don't do without?Our list is a lot like his:
1. Hot water: What Greg said.
2. Sleep: We go to bed when we get tired and get up when we've had enough.
3. Good food: A lot of it we grow ourselves.
4. Good books: Library, library, library.
5. No plastic anything at the dinner table: Yes, cloth napkins.
6. Two meals a day together as a family: Every day.
7. Privacy: We know how to be by ourselves.
8. A symphony of bird song: But you have to shut up and listen.
9. Plenty of real work to do: When you live out here, there's no need for a gym membership.
10. Self-sufficiency: No one else gets the credit or the blame or the control.