Friday, February 8, 2013

Honey Mustard


A couple of days ago I told you how I made mustard this year.    I took that mustard and decided it needed some honey.   Lots of honey.   

I made honey mustard.     It's .... beyond anything [Name that movie.]  Not too hot, not too sour, not too sweet.   Mmmm.

Here's the link to the post from a couple of days ago that explained how I made the mustard.  Go there if you need to see what I actually did. 


Honey Mustard
www.rurification.com

1/4 cup mustard seeds
1/2 cup white wine vinegar
6 Tablespoons honey.

You might need to soak the seeds in the vinegar for a day to soften them.  Blend well.  A stick blender works well to grind it - stop when it reaches the consistency you want.   Let sit for a day to meld the flavors.  


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...