Start with a bed of your favorite greens. Add some pineapple and mandarin oranges.
Top it with some chicken bites marinated and then cooked in Orange Honey Basil Garlic Glaze.
Toss it a bit and drizzle a bit of Oriental Salad Dressing on the top. You can sprinkle sesame seeds on the top, too. I love those.
It's so good, you'll want more for dessert. Seriously.
Here are the recipes.
Orange Honey Basil Garlic Glaze
- 1 can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 large cloves garlic, sliced in quarters
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
Chicken Bites in Orange Honey Basil Garlic Glaze
- 2 chicken breasts cut in small pieces
- 1 cup of Orange Honey Basil Garlic Glaze
- Oil for cooking the chicken in
Oriental Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup sugar [or less, if you like]
- 1/4 cup vinegar. We like our Oriental Spice Vinegar
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup oil
- drizzle of sesame oil
- 3 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, ground