Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Ricotta Jam Pudding


This is another in my collection of fabulous Things to Do With a Jar of Jam.    It's a creamy ricotta pudding, flavored and sweetened with a jar of whatever jam you like.   Then, then, topped off with spoonful of another jam.

And.   It's gluten free!

And!  Only three ingredients.

I know.

I know!



Ricotta Jam Pudding
www.rurification.com
  • 30 oz or so ricotta cheese
  • 4 eggs
  • 12 oz jar of jam [1 1/2 cups] [I used Orange Marmalade.]
Preheat oven to 350.  Beat the eggs well, add cheese and jam.  Mix well.   Pour into greased 8 inch casserole dish.  Cover dish.   Bake about 60 minutes, until knife inserted in center comes out clean.

Serve warm with whipped cream, syrup or jam on top. I served it with Blueberry Lime Jam.

Oh. My. Gosh.    It was fabulous!

Notes:  You can fatten this up with a 1/2 cup of half and half or cream.  

The choice of jam to use is entirely up to you.   It would be good with any jam, even runny jam.  [Perhaps especially runny jam.]   Any.  Jam.   Really.  Don't stress out about it; just have fun. 

These jam recipes and 180 more are available in my ebook - A Simple Jar of Jam.   See sidebar for a link to a preview.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...