The Fiber Event at Greencastle
Friday April 17, 2015 10:30am - 7pm
Saturday April 18, 2015 9am - 4pm
Putnam County, Indiana Fairgrounds
Free admission, free parking
We'll be bringing some new yarns again this year. Check these out!
- Organic Cotton Boucle, [sport/worsted weight]. 225 yd skeins. I'm dyeing the first 6 colors now to bring to the show.
- Dove, cotton/rayon spiral, [fingering weight]. 300 yd skeins. Beautiful, soft yarn with a thin rayon stripe running through it. This is a perfect yarn for weaving lightweight, hot weather items. I'll have the first 6 colors done for the show.
- Starlight, rayon boucle yarn, [fingering/sport weight]. 150 yd skeins. This yarn has a lot of shine and twinkle in every loopy, twisty inch. Great novelty yarn to pair with smoother yarns. I love this stuff!
- Scribble, rayon boucle, [sport/worsted weight]. 150 yd skeins. Very similar to the Organic Cotton Boucle, only this is all rayon. Great sparkle, great drape.
- Moonbeam, rayon tape/ribbon. 150 yd skeins. I've had a bunch of requests for this yarn in smaller quantities, so here you are! This is a great yarn for kumihimo.
In addition, we'll be emptying our Etsy store and bringing it all with us. Hand dyed yarns of all types! As always, we'll have a bin or two full of beautiful hand dyed cotton rovings and tencel rovings, too. A lot of people have been using these with needle felting - including in dreadlocks!
We hope to see you in Greencastle. Please stop in and say hello!