Saturday, May 20, 2017

Save the Date...

© Robin Edmundson, 'Light in the Barn', watercolor, 10 x 14 inches.


Seasons:  Watercolors by Robin Edmundson

August 4 - September 29, 2017

The Vault at Gallery Mortgage
121 E 6th St. Bloomington, Indiana

Original watercolors and prints for sale, demonstrations. 
Opening reception:  Friday, August 4, 5:00-8:00 pm





So exciting, right?!  I will have 18-24 originals on the walls plus prints for sale.   I will be there for the First Friday Gallery Walks in August and again in September.   I'll be in the gallery weekly to do demonstrations and to chat.  

I would love to mail you a postcard with the show information.   Email me with your mailing address and I'll be sure to send you one.   My email:   robin at morenna dot com   




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...