Thursday, August 31, 2017

A Clue! A Clue!

Tomorrow evening [Friday, Sept 1, 2017] is the Bloomington Gallery Walk.

If you didn't get a chance to come to the opening party of my exhibit at the Vault, then here's your chance to come party with us one more time!

The Vault at Gallery Mortgage
121 E 6th St. Bloomington, IN
Regular Hours:  Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
Sept. 1st Gallery Walk:  5 pm - 8 pm 




Here's some of what we have planned during the Gallery Walk:

  • Treats:  Light refreshments and drinks of all types. 
  • Great Art:  Almost as good as the treats.  I have some brand new art on the walls, too!
  • Demonstration:  I'll be painting up some simple greeting cards.  Feel free to watch, ask questions, etc.
  • A giveaway!  I'll have a matted original watercolor in an autumn scene for a lucky recipient!  Make sure you register when you come into the gallery.
  • There are prints of 17 different pieces to purchase [$35 each], plus some notecards of my favorite Tree Studies [$4 each].  

As I mentioned above, I have some brand new art to unveil on Friday.   One piece I finished just yesterday.   The pic above and the one below are two small details about 2" x 2" each -ish [The entire piece is 18 x 24 inches.]   




Yes, they are in the same painting.  Feel free to guess what you think the subject is.   

I'll give you a hint:  It's a rural scene.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...