Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Open Studio This Saturday


This Saturday, I'm hosting an Open Studio party for my art followers and collectors.  I hope you and your friends can come!  [Mature children welcome.] 

Robin Edmundson:  Open Studio

Saturday, December 9, 2017
9am - 5pm

6877 E Bland Rd.  Solsberry, Indiana
[Google maps has us in the right place.]
ph.  812 876 9583


It's a magical time of year out here and a great way to unwind for a couple of hours with a drive out to one of the most beautiful areas in Indiana, only a half hour drive from Bloomington.

The weather is supposed to be chilly, so we'll have something warm to snack on and drink.  My entire inventory of framed originals and giclee prints is up and ready for you. All of my favorite people are coming and I can't wait for you to meet each other!  

Please contact me if you have questions or if you would like to set up a different time to come.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...