Notes: Seeds come from BC=Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds, unless indicated. I've listed the exact variety of each plant, where I know it. There are some that I've lost or never knew. I saved some of my own seed from 2012 and I've noted which of our own seeds we're trying this year.
- Fava Beans - Broad Windsor
- Red Chinese long beans - Got original seed from BC. Now I use our saved seed from 2012.
- Green Chinese long beans - Got original seed from BC. Now I use our saved seed from 2012.
- Dragon Tongue [our saved seed from 2012]
- Detroit Dark Red - this is my first year trying beets. Wish me luck!
- de Bourbonne [tiny ones]
- Japanese Pickling: Very heat tolerant!
- Florida Market Eggplant
Flowers: zinnia (liliput), calendula [and probably some cosmos. I love cosmos.]
Greens: Siamese Dragon Stir Fry Mix
- Basil, Genovese. Water seeds daily until they sprout.
- Basil, Lettuce Leaf.. Water seeds daily until they sprout.
- Cilantro, Slo Bolt. Got original seed from BC. Now I use our saved seed from 2012.
- Anise Hyssop
- Chamomile [self sows]
- Alpine Strawberries
- Clary Sage
- Winter savory
- Lemon balm
- Charentais [cantaloupe]
- Uzbek Sweetness Melon
- Egyptian walking onions
- Local starts: red and yellow
- Sugar Snap: Hardy and prolific. Heat tolerant.
- Golden Marconi
- Red Marconi
- Ozark Giant
- Quadrato D'Asti Rosso
- rat's tail. Delicious!! Fun, very prolific. Heat tolerant.
- Early Scarlet Globe - the regular red kind
Sweet potatoes: Georgia Jet. From Bloomingfood's
- Zucchino Rampicante - No new seed this year, so we'll try planting last year's seed and keep our fingers crossed.
- Golden Marbre Scallop [pattypan]
- Lemon Squash
- Castata Romanesco [zucch type]: Early set of fruit. Light. Striped. First one, June 30.
- Australian Butter
- Black Futsu
- Greek Sweet Red
- Golden hubbard
- Honey Boat Delicata
- Musquee De Provence
- Queensland Blue
- Rouge Vif D'Etampes
- June bearing [from May's]
- Ever bearing [from May's]
- Amana Orange Tomato
- Amish Paste:
- Brave General Tomato
- Black Cherry Tomato
- Hillbilly [Flame]