Recently Eric - the Meat Master - came up with a fantastic dish using the Apple Rosemary Mint Glaze.
This recipe also calls for my not-famous-but-totally-should-be Pork Rub. It's fabu.
I know you're hungry, so without further ado....
Pork Medallions with Apple Rosemary Mint Glaze
- 1/2 onion
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and diced
- butter to saute the vegetables in
- 1/3 cup Apple Rosemary Mint Glaze concentrate + 1 cup water [OR 1 1/3 cup regular glaze]
- 5 dried apricots, cut in small pieces
- Robin's Pork Rub
- 1 lb or so pork, cut up into medallions. [We like pork shoulder chops]
- oil to cook meat in
We served this with quinoa, garden beans and peas. Absolutely delicious!