Monday, October 21, 2013

Winter Squash Recipe Roundup

Here's the thing about blog archives.  You can get lost in them, following one link after another after another.   I do this a lot on other blogs - and once in a while on my own.   It's fun seeing where a blog has been over the years.

Also, it's great collecting recipes from over the years.   I was looking for a winter squash soup recipe here from a couple of years ago and found these other terrific squash recipes along the way.  Family tested! Since we're smack in the middle of winter squash season, I figured you could use some of these.

Southern Style Pumpkin Chips  [Lemon Ginger Pumpkin Marmalade] - my favorite lemon marmalade recipe!

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Coffee Cake

Pumpkin Maple Soup

Spicy Pumpkin Soup

Coconut Pumpkin Soup

All of these recipes can be made with any type of winter squash - pumpkin, butternut, Greek sweet red, etc.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...