Saturday, July 22, 2017

Framing...but not the house this time.

I'm counting down the days until the show [T minus 13 days].   So many things to get done!  Here are some recent pics of what I've been up to.



Framing.   I got all the tree studies framed and ready to go.   I'm so happy with how they look in the white frames!




...and more framing.   I do all of my own framing for anything 16 x 20 inches and under.   I have recently been reminded of the importance of sharp blades in the cutters.   I've never been so happy to see the mailman as the day I had to stop cutting in wait for the replacement blades.   [I'm well stocked now!]  These pieces will go in white mats with black frames.




My larger pieces go to a framer.   Just got these back.  I was so happy to find frames that go with the ones I've been using for the smaller ones.   This piece is 'Late March, Rusty Roof'  and is 28 x 34 inches.


The show is at The Vault at Gallery Mortgage in Bloomington, Indiana.  August 4 - September 29, 2017.   I hope you can come to the opening party on Aug 4th from 5:00 - 8:00pm.  I'd love to chat with you.  It's going to be a lot of fun!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...