Fava Beans - Broad WindsorDidn't happen.
- Red Chinese long beans - Got original seed from BC. Now I use our saved seed from 2012.
- Green Chinese long beans - Got original seed from BC. Now I use our saved seed from 2012.
- Dragon Tongue [our saved seed from 2012]
- Freshette green bean. Got the seed from Rural King.
- St Valery
- Sikkim Cucumber
- Boston Pickling Cucumber
New York Improved eggplant Ping Tung Eggplant
Flowers: zinnia (liliput), calendula [and probably some cosmos. I love cosmos.]
- Elephant: Died during the winter.
- California: Died during the winter.
- Chesnock Red: Made it through the winter.
- Music: Need to try these 2014-15
- Bibb Lettuce
- Basil, Genovese
- Genovese red basil
- Basil, Lettuce Leaf
- Cilantro, Slo Bolt. Got original seed from BC. Now I use our saved seed from 2012. Mostly it self sows.
- Dill. Self sows now
- Thai red roselle
- Anise Hyssop
- Chamomile [self sows]
- Alpine Strawberries
- Clary Sage
- Winter savory
- Lemon balm
- Charentais [cantaloupe] - old seed. Didn't come up.
Uzbek Sweetness Melonducks got in and killed it.
- Sweet Passion: got 4 small melons before it succumbed to vine borer.
White Wonder watermelonducks got in and killed it.
- Egyptian walking onions - mostly died during the winter. I think I have one left. [Fingers crossed it makes it.]
- Yellow of Parma onion: Nice!! from seed.
- Wethersfield red onion
- Ishikura onion: Nice!! from seed.
Peas: Sugar Snap. Heat tolerant. Lasted through July
Peppers -We're shooting for sweeter, meatier peppers this year.
Golden Marconi Red Marconi Melrose pepper
- Jupiter pepper
- Golden California Wonder pepper [beautiful!]
- Purple peppers [early]
- Banana peppers
- Little Snacking Pepper [orange]
- Pimento [thick flesh!]
- Carmen [long]
Radish: Early Scarlet Globe - the regular red kind. Nice!
Sweet potatoes: Georgia Jet. From our own starts.
Zucchino Rampicante- No new seed this year, so we'll try planting last year's seed and keep our fingers crossed. Died fast.
- Golden Marbre Scallop [pattypan]
Lemon Squash: borers got them.
- Castata Romanesco [zucch type]: Early set of fruit. Light. Striped. First one, June 30.
- Australian Butter: Good in hot climates. Too cool this year, no fruit.
- Black Futsu
- Greek Sweet Red
- Golden hubbard
- Honey Boat Delicata:
- Musquee De Provence
- Queensland Blue: Good for hot climates. Too cool this year, no fruit.
- Rouge Vif D'Etampes
- Boston Marrow squash
- Galeux d'Eysinee squash
- Delicata squash: Poor fruiting this year.
- Baby Blue Hubbard - old seed. Didn't come up.
- June bearing [from May's]
- Ever bearing [from May's]
- Amish Paste: Good standby. Roma type. Does OK with septoria.
- Amana Orange: Didn't fruit this year.
- Belize pink heart tomato: Nice but vulnerable to septoria.
- German red strawberry tomato: Cute! Nice fruit, but vulnerable to septoria.
- Uncle Mark Bagby tomato
- Pineapple tomato: Nice yellow tomato!
- Mortgage Buster [from May's]: Nice, but lost half the plants to septoria.
- Black Cherry [grape tomatoes]: Nice! Prolific and tolerant of septoria.