Monday, May 6, 2013

Yarn for Life Sweepstakes

A big thank you to Kitten with a Whiplash for emailing me about this terrific contest. 
Love of Knitting Magazine is sponsoring a Yarn for Life Sweepstakes. I don't know about you but that sounds pretty good right now.

1 Grand Prize Winner will receive Free Yarn for 20 years 
$480 worth of yarn per year from Patternworks for 20 years.  An excellent deal - I love Patternworks! Patternworks is a terrific business.  They have fantastic yarns and patterns and I look forward to their catalog every year.

2 2nd Place Prize Winners will receive Free Yarn for 1 year

50 3rd Place Prize Winners will receive a subscription to the magazine of their choice:  Love of Knitting or Love of Crochet


This link or the link on my sidebar will take you straight to the entry form:
http://ck.upickem.net/r/27bMj6pzAME?r=381131

Once you get there, you'll find more ways to enter.  Good luck!! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...