Sunday, November 19, 2017

Body

Painting at a gallery walk earlier this year.  [Photo: Claire Jenness]

This month I've been trying to focus some gratitude on the Mind-Body-Spirit triangle.  Aging is no picnic, but I do feel a lot of gratitude that I still have a lot of energy and can teach my body new tricks - like painting and learning how to look at things a new way.   These past couple of years have been deeply rewarding in a lot of ways.  I'm grateful for those experiences. 

The Mind-Body-Spirit thing also reminds me to have balance in my life.  Something I'm not good at, but have made a priority for the next year.   It's part of my quest to live my best life now.  To that end, I've started a new facebook group for other serious artists who are working on their businesses and who need a supportive place to ask art biz questions and discuss all of the issues inherent to balancing life, art, business, family etc.

And I'd like to invite you to join our Best Self facebook group where we can talk freely about becoming our best selves - and all that that entails.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...