Saturday, February 17, 2018

My Indiana Home Magazine


My Indiana Home magazine has used some of my artwork in the spring issue!

At first they planned to use a couple of pieces in the calendar section.
During planning,  their needs changed and when I got my copies of the magazine this week, they had given me this little blurb and featured one of my paintings of spring fields instead. 

That works for me!  Here is the text:
'Robin Edmundson has been painting the rural landscapes of Indiana since 2014. Having spent most of her life in Indiana, Edmundson now lives on 40 acres near Solsberry, in Greene County and spends a lot of her time focusing on the landscape around her.

After spending many years photographing and blogging about her life in rural Indiana, Edmundson felt she still couldn't capture the landscape the way she wanted, so she tried a new medium. She studied color theory for years and she applied her knowledge to creating beautiful watercolor paintings featuring Indiana landscapes.  The ultimate goal of her paintings is to celebrate the people and places involved in everyday rural life.'
© Robin Edmundson,'Henbit Fields #2', watercolor, 10 x 14 inches.




This is the painting featured.


More information about this piece HERE.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...