Thursday, October 25, 2018

Exhibit: Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology




Happy Fall, Everyone!    If you're in the Terre Haute, Indiana area, you need to stop by and see this show hanging at the Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology from now until December 20.   The show is hanging in the main halls of Moench Hall 1st and 2nd floors. 

I am so pleased to have my work hanging with the work of these other artists.  They are intelligent, articulate and inspiring.   Well worth the trip!

Last week, we attended the artist reception at the show and it was a delight to meet the other artists and many of the faculty and students who came through.  I am pleased to have three new collectors from this show.

One of the most wonderful things about Rose-Hulman is the evident appreciation for art.  They have a spectacular art collection, including one of my favorite watercolorists - D. Omer Seaman - and the halls are always hung with interesting and varied works of art.


Seating is arranged all along the halls and students gather to chat and study during the day, where they have a beautiful view of the current art show.

My work is hanging in the 2nd floor atrium and the light shows the colors to best advantage.  If you get a chance to go, please let me know what you think of the show.  I'd love to hear.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...