Monday, October 28, 2019

This weekend! Bloomington Artisans Holiday Show & Sale



Can you believe we're almost to the holiday season already?   This weekend is our annual holiday show & sale with the other Bloomington Artisan Guilds. 

I'll have a booth full of hand-dyed yarns and loads of goodies. [Don't forget to bring your coupon from my last newsletter!] Let me know if you want me to bring something specific for you. 


Bloomington Convention Center

College Ave & 3rd St.  Downtown Bloomington, Indiana
Free parking
Free admission

Friday Nov 1, 2019  4pm - 9pm
Saturday Nov 2, 2019 9am - 5pm

p.s.  If you've been eyeing a painting that you'd like to purchase and pick up in town, I'm happy to wrap it up and have it ready for you to pick up at the show.  Email me to make arrangements:  robin@robinedmundson.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...