Friday, May 30, 2014

Rush

These are soft rushes.  I like them.  They remind me of fireworks. 

Rushes.  Rush.  Rushing.   Hurry, hurry, hurry.   Because if you don't, then....fireworks.  

We've been rushing a lot for the past year or so and it's time to slow down.    I've found myself with less and less time these days and I've had to choose between doing things and writing about them.   

It's sort of a catch-22.    If I do things, I don't have time to write about them.   If I write, then I don't have time to do things to write about.   Because, trust me, you don't want to see my brain on 'stream of consciousness'. 

So, I'm taking a blog vacation for the next few weeks.  In the meantime, I invite you to check out my blog archive below in the sidebar.    I have over 1300 blog posts on here and surely you'll find some fun ones if you look through the old stuff.  

Here's the archive from spring and summer 2011, the year I started the blog.    Happy wandering!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...