Saturday, March 4, 2017

2017 Classes and Calendar

I've scheduled several new classes this year to be taught here at my studio and I'm really excited that they're on the calendar. 

This is a huge benefit to participants because the classes will be small [max 4] with an emphasis on individual questions, projects and consultations.

Here's the link to my whole calendar so you can see all my classes including the ones taught elsewhere.

This is what I'll be teaching this year:

  • Color theory
  • Intermediate spinning on a spinning wheel:  Plying
  • Dyeing cotton yarns
  • Dyeing cotton fabrics [for you quilters!]
  • Dyeing silk scarves
  • Natural dyes

Follow the links on the calendar to the registration pages for each class.   You can register and pay online.

There is a significant discount if you register early for one of the classes held here at my studio .  

As always, I'm super happy to answer your questions.   Email me. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...