Sunday, October 22, 2017

Best Life



Amy and I have been talking a lot lately about Big Ideas in capital letters.  Transformation.  Metamorphosis.  Breaking through to where the Magic is.  Stretching that Comfort zone.  Best Life.

We're planning something Wonderful - Magical - Transformational - for October of 2018, because we want to stay on that road to living our Best Lives. 

As we plan and prepare, we're talking a lot about what it means for us to live our Best Life. We've created a fb group to talk about these things.

For me, to live my Best Life means to be honest about who I am, what my real skill sets are [and aren't], to work in a state of flow more often, to dream big, to work toward those dreams with focus, to stretch my comfort zone and see what I can do.   I want to be able to say my Best Life is now.


What does it mean for you to live your Best Life?   Let me know in the comments/fb/email.  I really want to know.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...