|© Robin Edmundson, 'Light in the Barn', watercolor, 10 x 14 inches.|
My sisters, mom & I have a daily gratitude group on fb. No rules. We generally post 5 things a day we're grateful for. The lists are varied and creative and can include a very wide gamut of things: paper clips, warm socks, running water, good doctors, the courage to stretch one's comfort zone, a sense of humor, spirituality, etc. These lists are small things, but it's amazing what a large impact they can have some days in our relationships and daily activities.
Here's my list. Today I feel so very grateful for:
- 1. The internet. So many reasons!!
- 2. A keyboard that fits my hands.
- 3. My camera - and a brain that allows me to learn to take better pictures.
- 4. Hope: I hope to improve myself this year, hope to improve my relationships, hope to get much closer to living my Best Life every day.
- 5. Such terrific people who follow my blog. I run into you everywhere and I love it when you say hi or follow up on something I've posted here. I've been trying to be better at making real connections with you here this year. I hope you can tell. I'm really thankful for you.
I heart you all!! Today I'm sending you a little whisper in your ear that you have something of value to offer your world and that it's OK to offer it.